Thursday, March 6, 2014

ROMEO AND HIS MOUSE

Last night me and my siblings were all sitting in the basement watching THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ, when Romeo walked by and had something in his mouth. So Jillian got closer to him to see what was in his mouth, and she discovered it was a mouse! He'd finally caught a mouse! So for about the whole night he played with it, and this is how it worked: Romeo would chase it around and stop the mouse. The Mouse would pretend to be dead. Romeo would nudge it and it would start running again so he'd chase it more. Then Juliet would come up to play with it and Romeo would growl pick HIS mouse up and take it to another area that was Juliet-free and play with it more. Anyway, I think he did this all night long. So, this morning I woke up and we all went down to finish our movie, and Romeo was still playing with the mouse, and the mouse was still alive! So we all watched for awhile and then it ran behind the gun safe were Romeo couldn't get it. So now we probably have a dead or dying mouse behind our gun safe.

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I hate mice. I'd much rather have a dead mouse, than a live one... I'm surprised Romeo played with the mouse that long.

    ReplyDelete